Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Suicidal

You know yesterday night a guy in our locality committed suicide for a silly reason of failing in love.

I felt very bad.

I believe this suicide to be a cowards act.



God has the only power to cut off life, I mean he has provided us life yet he has also power to stop our breath. In this world no one is permitted to die because of failure by hanging or popping up medicines which is resulting to overdose and etc... We have to live a life to the fullest, and value it well.

My neighbor is sicked, his bad emotions overpowered his mind. He committed suicide maybe because of heavy stress and trauma. I am not thinking to do things silly... with valid reason I have to tell the world what is the truth behind my failure, I know people are listening out there... I have my friends too... they will comfort me, no need to hide, I look forward to lift my soul in times of difficulties by consulting others. Suicidal is not the answer having failures in life.

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

A susicidal person is some one that needs help,the really need it,unfortunately it it hard for that person to ask for help.I kno,I survived my own susicide attempt 2 weeks ago.

Post a Comment