Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am definitely a persevering person


I consider myself as a persevering person ,I can prove it through my failures that i always learn and face any obstacles that every now and then exist my way. Even how many times I got failed but I never let myself discourage because I believe that success does not comes suddenly or without any setback.

Everything I have, or have lost, I have had to fight for. Nothing seams to go the way I plan and I do not get any breaks. I am fortunate in serveral ways. I do have good health and I do have great family and firends. These I am greatly thankful for. It is in my employment, life goals, financial situation and personal plans that I do not seam to get any breaks. I watch friends that have many of these plans in order and going well have additional benefits land in their laps, many times without them trying at all. I also see slumlord that have illegal apartments and treat their tenants like crap get away with tons of things that me as a landlord, that tried to live by the rules, get away with.

I know it will all work out in the end and eventually all the perseverance will pay off. I also know that it is through these problems that I grow as a person. Sometimes it is harder than others but I know I will make it through.

what can you share about this matter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment