Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm experiencing crashes and bugs!

Are you experiencing unexpected crashes from Firefox? I've been dealing with this problem for months now. I searched the internet on what is happening here, and nothing. Some are having the same problems. I've been a loyal user of Firefox and this is really bugging me. I downloaded Google Chrome just so I can continue what I was viewing that I cannot view on Firefox. Some of my search results said that it may be because Firefox can't handle the page or the site you're opening and suggests to clear your cache and temporary internet files from time to time. But I'm still having problems. It's really annoying me. Does anybody know how to fix this? It's like, it closes on some sites but if you used it again in that particular site let's say like the next day, it's OK. So what's the problem here? How can I fix this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment