Thursday, March 11, 2010

Musical instruments

I would like to know what musical instruments do you play. Five years ago I bought a guitar (acoustic) at a yard sale. I learned to play it some, then took lessons also. I learned the basics. I started hanging' out with some guitar players, especially one I dated and it taught me more. I learned to play in a group by first sitting in the hind scenes and learning to change cords when they did. I was slower than they, but got better as time went by. Later I met a guy who could play the heck out of a guitar and sing. I used to sit and listen to him from five in the evening till two or three in the morning.

I learned to play a piano when I was about 17. I took some lessons, and so did my girlfriend. We enjoyed playing and singing together.

I still have my second guitar that I've had for six years. Yamaha. I bought it from a guy for $200, because he wanted to buy a new one for $400. After he got the new one, he said he would have rather kept the one he sold me.

I have an antique beautiful hand-carved piano, cherry. Also have a keyboard.

I also play a harmonica. Only been playing for a couple years. Pretty good at it.

I used to play a 12 string banjo, but I gave it away to a very special friend of mine with a terminal disease.

What musical instrument or instruments do you play? Maybe when you was a child you play some musical instrument, and when you get older you stopped it? Maybe you want to learn some musical instrument or instruments, if yes then please say what musical instrument or instruments you want to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment