Sunday, July 24, 2011

Unwanted text messages

Cellphones provide a better way to communicate with other people. I have my own cellphone and I like receiving messages from friends. I save in my inbox all messages which I find nice to read. But somehow, there are also messages which irritates me and I want to delete everytime I will read it.

For so many times I am experiencing receiving text messages which I think is not good. These are the unwanted chain messages that is being forwarded from one mobile phone to another mobile phone. It keeps on saying please pass this message to 5 of your friends or else you will have a badluck for 5 years and many of same kind also. It makes me angry especially if the condition written on the text is that if you not pass this message then your mother will die soon. And some also goes like this "if you love God, you must send this message to all of the people in your phonebook.

Sometimes I do no longer wants reading messages on my phone because most of the times, it was the kind of text I dislike the most. I keep telling on friends not to forward and believe on those but it seems they are afraid if they won't follow what is the instruction on the text. On my own opinion, continuously doing it is just a waste of money and time.

How about you? Are you receiving same text also just like what I am experiencing right now? What actions do you do with regard to those chain messages?

0 comments:

Post a Comment