Friday, November 27, 2009

A Concerned Citizen

I was in the grocery store today and there were two females, standing up at the end of the line where you check out. And one female was just saying all kind of things to the other female, un-mentionable things. Telling this female she was on crack, and she was calling Children services, on her because she leaves her child at home alone. She was going on and on with this and the other female wasn't saying anything.

I am saying to myself this is not the place for this. People were just starring at you all. Including myself.

I found out later that it was a family matter, the cashier that was waiting on me was the grand mother (she wasn't saying anything), the female that was doing all the talking and saying all those un-mentionable things was the mother of the person (famale) she was talking at (because she wasn't talking to her) this female was holding a baby about 6-8 months.

Later on the cashier that was waiting on me told another cashier to come and finish waiting on me and she went outside where the other two females had gone.

They had brought the family problem to the grandmother's job. After they all left and went outside the cashier that come to finish waiting on me said
the mother couldn't talk about the daughter because she was on drugs too.

I was glad to leave that place. I am so concerned and worried about the little baby. I wish I could get the baby and take care he/she myself. That child is being brought in an unstable environment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment