Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pandigital Novel Color Multimedia eReader


I received this as a gift from the family. Out of the box, it seems like a simple e-reader. However, I spent some time researching and install the Pandigital Open Platform Kit from their website. After the install, the e-reader is now a full fledged Android tablet. I love it. With the new update, the speed is phenomenal. It runs really fast compared to out of the box. I then installed the Amazon Kindle app for Android, downloaded some books and it works fast. The pages turn fast and clean(even faster than it does on a nook or kindle reader!). I also installed a comic book reader app and can now read all my comic books on the go. The colors are vivid and beautiful. There are tons of other apps I installed and it is great. I can watch youtube, play games, check twitter and check anything else. I can also customize it with any wallpaper and any launcher to make it truly what I want it to be. I would highly recommend this for anyone. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment