Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Net10 - say no to wasting money.

This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a 24 year old male who used to throw away money on a monthly basis due to high cell phone bills! After years of this, I finally decided that there had to be another way. I came online. Did my research and read all the reviews written by people like me & finally decided on Net10.

I liked the pay as you go plan, I also liked the fact that I can completely control what I'm spending and on how many minutes. Understand this: I have saved over $400 yearly with NET10! I am beyond satisfied with the service.

If you're traveling long distance that's not a problem either as the service is available in over 75 countries starting from just 15 cents a minute.

Net10's network coverage is nationwide, and their talk, text, and data allowance is unlimited too (All for $50 a month). Next, there are no contracts, no surprise bills, and no credit checks either (which is nice, huh?). After that, Net10's reception and connectivity has been perfected all over the country (so no more worries about signal). And finally, Net10 only use trusted cell-phone manufacturers, such as LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.

Feel free to ask me any questions...say no to wasting money.

Just take a look into this Real NET10 customer video to know further.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TVPDiuO8SR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Apart from their site on www.net10.com, you can check them out on Facebook and Twitter for more information.

You should also check out What Rob has to say

I highly recommend the service to everyone!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment