Friday, October 14, 2011

The Archos 101 Internet Tablet

We have had the Archos 101 Internet Tablet for about 2 months now. Originally I just was interested in an ebook reader, but this one has so many more features. I have a 10 month old that I still nurse and we plan on having more children. It's great that I can nurse my baby while checking emails or browsing the web, or reading a book or playing solitaire. When you're spending about four hours a day with a newborn on your lap you need something to keep you awake! We have not even begun to tap in to the many features available on the archos.

Pros: Overall the archos is small but has a large screen, lightweight, many activity options with or without internet, supports various apps, supports many ebooks, ebooks are easy to read, will make the carry-on a LOT lighter while flying with kids. Great value for the price!

Cons: Flash player isn't the best yet, hard to find a nice case to protect it, battery doesn't last really long, internet pages can load slowly

If you want this primarily for reading I would get a slightly smaller screen. If you want it for internet and movies it's a good size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment