Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Irregular Sleep Habits

The fact that i know about sleeping eight hours within 24hrs is the more i did not go with because I can"t sleep with that habit. Probably I have a little bit of insomnia. Which the caused of it is my irregular way of sleeping habit. Doing lot of things daily maybe caused of too much stress for me that makes a result of sleepless night. And also our beauty and having a good condition of health may damage of this poor sleeping habit at night, which is the right thing we used to do. And to add more it can cause of dry skin. But somebody told me even we are not having a complete rest at night, encourage ourselves to eat fruits and vegetable drinks plenty of water and take rest at daytime to complete our 8 hrs a day. How about you friends how"s your sleeping habit did you take at least 8hrs a day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment