Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Insulted

Lately one of my friends(not a close guy but i felt he wasn't worth telling such words about me) gave me a very very nasty insult in front of the whole class. I was too depressed with his words that my eyes were filled. Words cam rushing to the tip of my tongue but someway i managed not to speak and left the class in silence putting my head down. I felt better after sometime but, i again felt a fury in me when i saw him again. I almost felt the pulses of my heart, every word he said was ringing in my ears like he had just mentioned them. Only then i thought i should have shed my anger out there at the very instant i wanted too.

How about you, do you walk away in silence and later feel angry on him or do you throw your anger on him on the very instant he insulted you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment