Sunday, March 4, 2012

clipix: Organize your family life!

Recently I stumbled upon Clipix.com, a free online tool that users can utilize to organize their lives online. It allows you to save and organize everything you see online so you can come back to it at a later date and view it again!

Clipix is easy to use. Simply drag the “clip” button to your bookmarks bar and now when you see that really awesome new gadgets to get for the holidays, click the “clip” button and the item will be stored on a clipboard. You can name the clipboards and organize them any way you wish.

Now, I have my favorite gadgets sites neatly organized in one clipboard. This helps me save so much time. Whenever I need a cool new gadget to review for the day, I just go to my clipix account and presto I have what I want. This tool is so addicting in a good way.

I also have my vacation ideas, favorite books, etc, etc, neatly organized in clipboards. You have no excuse not to visit clipix.com and sign up as soon as you can.

They also offer Syncboards that allow you to clip with your friends and family! Anytime someone adds a clip to the syncboard, everyone else you collaborate with will see it in real-time. In addition, they also offer Multiboards!  You can group multiple clipboards by category to stay more organized!

There is even an iPhone App so you can add new clips by taking photos of things you see.

Join Clipix today and start organizing your on-line life.

What would you use Clipix for? Leave a comment.

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment