Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Apple - iPod 5th Generation with Video Playback (30 GB)


My friend bought the 30GB iPod video when it first came out, and promptly dropped it and shattered the screen. Instead of bothering to fix the iPod, she just bought a new one, and gave me the broken one. Another friend of mine bought a new screen from ebay, and replaced the screen. That was over four years ago, and though it's very scratched, the iPod still works perfectly. I've reached the 30GB limit, so I'll eventually trade up for a bigger model. It would be nearly impossible to fill up 30GB with just music, but videos and tv shows take up lots of space, so that's whats filling up my iPod. The only problem I've ever had with this iPod was when the hold button got stuck, but that's probably a result of having opened it several years before to change the screen. The battery life is good, although it's slowly getting shorter as the iPod grows older. The sound quality is great, and it's loud enough to listen to in crowded places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment