Monday, September 27, 2010

Simple Happiness


I was riding on a public vehicle this morning, heading here in the office when I heard a discussion from a radio station about the simple things that make us happy. It is like a survey where the DJ was accepting phone calls from the listeners who wants to share their thoughts about the topic. One caller said that it makes her happy when she talks on the phone to her two younger siblings in the province that is supporting for studies. She's far away from her family and hearing their voices on the phone brings a lot of joy to her.

Then I thought I am lucky that I don't need to be in that kind of situation as her. Anyway, the most simplest thing that makes me happy is reading, while the BIGGEST SIMPLE THING, is when I am with my whole family, nephews and nieces! How about you? Want to share yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment